can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies. Free
Thank you for your email in regards to obtaining a free copy of your credit report. If you visit www.annualcreditreport.com, you are entitled to a copy of all three credit reports for free once every 12 months. This site is one we recommend to all individuals looking to obtain their credit report. If you should have any further questions or would like to schedule an appointment to review your credit reports once received, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 585-546-3440 and we will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question