Does CCCS work to resolve tax lien issues in a addition to counselling for debt management?
Thank you for your email in regards to our services. At this time, we are unable to work with Tax debt. You may wish to contact the IRS or state in which you owe taxes to see if there is anything they can do to assist you. The debt that CCCS of Rochester deals with is unsecured debt, such as; credit cards, past utility bills, and medical bills. We wish you the best of luck and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 585-546-3440.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question