How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
A Debt Management Plan is based on your income, living expenses and unsecured debt. Please call us to schedule a no cost appontment with one of our counselors to determine if you qualify for the Debt Management plan. Appoinments can be done at your convenience in person or over the phone.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question