How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
Thank you for your email regarding our services. We do not report to the credit bureaus, your creditors that are the ones that will report. Depending on your individual situation, this may vary but we hope by making on time monthly payments you may slowly see postitive change in your score. In order to go over this information we ask that you contact our office and schedule a free appointment with a certified advisor. We look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question