I am in the program. Can my account be adjusted to allow for any other types of debt, for example auto loan or personal loan?
Thank you for your email in regards to your account. Please be advised we can only place unsecured debt on the Debt Management Program, such as medical bills, credit cards and accounts in collections. We can not place secured debt on the program such as auto loans, mortgages and personal loans. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question