I came to you and I was led to believe that the term was fixed at 5 years. Unfortunately I am still unable to use your services. My question to you is can the terms be made longer?
Unfortunately the longest term allowed by creditors and the NYS Department of Financial Services is 60 months or 5 years.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question