I came to you and I was led to believe that the term was fixed at 5 years. Unfortunately I am still unable to use your services. My question to you is can the terms be made longer?
Unfortunately the longest term allowed by creditors and the NYS Department of Financial Services is 60 months or 5 years.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question