I have a account that has been turned over to an attorny, can that be included in the plan?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to our services. When an account has been turned over to an attorney depending on the current situation sometimes this can be added to a Debt Management Program. If the account is in judgment status or already in the process of going into garnishment, the best thing to do is to speak to an attorney. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question