I have power of attorney for my parents finances. They will be filing Bankruptcy. They are elderly and have serious health issues. they will never be handling their own finances in the future. Can I Come to credit counciling instead of them? I have a cre
Thank you for your email in regards to our services. As long as you are able to give us a copy of the Power or Attorney you hold for your parents, we would be more than happy to assist you. Please contact our office at 585-546-3440 and one of our client support representatives will be more than happy to schedule that appointment for you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question