I'm looking for an approved counciling service in the Poughkeepsie NY area. I do not see one listed on the U.S. Trustee list. Can you reccomend one.

Thank you for your email in regards to our services. At this time we are licensed to assist you, if you would like to schedule an appointment  for over the phone, as our office is located in Rochester, New York. If you would prefer to meet with a counsleor in person please contact your attorney for other options in your area. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.

Back to Questions

Top 5 Questions

Ask a Question

Sign Up for Our Newsletter