if I am a client already, can I file bankruptsy?
Thank you for your email in regards to your account. If you would like to file bankruptcy you can, even if you are a current client of CCCS. If you would like to contact an attorney please feel free to contact our office and we can send a list of attorney's in the Rochester area. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question