if I am a client already, can I file bankruptsy?
Thank you for your email in regards to your account. If you would like to file bankruptcy you can, even if you are a current client of CCCS. If you would like to contact an attorney please feel free to contact our office and we can send a list of attorney's in the Rochester area. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question