if i have surrendered a vehicle can i set the the money owed after vehicle was sold by bank in a plan?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to our services. At this time please be advised we can put any unsecured debt such as credit cards, medical bills and anything in collections on a Debt Management Program. If you would like to see if this can be added to the Debt Management Program please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question