im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
Thank you for your email in regards to your account. At this time we can't make any changes until after your January payment has been disbursed to your creditors. However if for your February payment you would like to decrease your payment this is possible as your creditors are recveiving extra funds as other creditors have already paid in full. Please be advised when we decrease your payement there is a one time $5 fee and this may prolong the length of the program as the estimated pay in full date you are given is calculated under the assumption that the payment we take monthly will stay the same through out the life of the program. If you should have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question