Is CCCS Rochester affilated with a national organization; I have a friend in NC looking for counseling
Yes, CCCS of Rochester is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. You can visit their website to find agencies in North Carolina. The NFCC website is www.nfcc.org
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question