Is CCCS Rochester affilated with a national organization; I have a friend in NC looking for counseling
Yes, CCCS of Rochester is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. You can visit their website to find agencies in North Carolina. The NFCC website is www.nfcc.org
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question