Some of my debt was already acquired by the sheriff dept for collection; can I still include it on a repayment plan to avoid been garnished?
Thank you for your email in regards to our services. Please be advised generally once an account has gone into garnishment status our office can not assist with the account. At this time you will want to seek legal advice to see what the next step should be. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact or office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question