Some of my debt was already acquired by the sheriff dept for collection; can I still include it on a repayment plan to avoid been garnished?
Thank you for your email in regards to our services. Please be advised generally once an account has gone into garnishment status our office can not assist with the account. At this time you will want to seek legal advice to see what the next step should be. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact or office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question