What are the costs involved for debt negotiation and consolidation?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to our services. At this time we can schedule an appointment for either in person or over the phone to go over an in depth budget based upon your income, living expenses and who the creditors are, to see what financial alternatives are available. One of these options could be Debt Management program through our office, if you decided to take this route there is a one time $25.00 set up fee and a $35.00 monthly client fee included in the payment. If you have further questions or concerns please fele free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question