What happens if you can't pay one months payment on time?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to your account. If you are unable to make a payment in regards to your Debt Management Program, we can suspend your payment for one month, we do require five business days to make any changes to your account. If you need to suspend your payment for the month of april please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question