What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to our services. To schedule an appointment to speak with a certified advisor who will go over an in depth budget based upon your income, living expenses and who the creditors are, to give an idea of yor financial alternatives, there is no fee. If you would like to schedule a free consultation please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question