Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
CCCS of Rochester has a long track record of helping people in NY. We have been in business for almost 50 years and have helped hundreds of thousands of people reclaim their financial health. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed and regulated by the NYS Department of Financial Services and a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
All of our services are completely confidential. Our advisors must be certified through the NFCC and have to maintain that certification through continuous training and education.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
Ask a Question