Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
CCCS of Rochester has a long track record of helping people in Western NY. We have been in business for over 40 years and have helped hundreds of thousands of people reclaim their financial health. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed and regulated by the NYS Department of Financial Services and a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
All of our services are completely confidential. Our advisors must be certified through the NFCC and have to maintain that certification through continuous training and education.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question