Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
We assist our clients with reducing the interest rates to help make their payments more affordable and to pay off the debt in a more timely manner. However, we do not reduce the overall balance as this would be a considered a debt settlement.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question