How long does the credit counseling session take?
The average credit counseling session will last about one hour. This may vary depending on your specific situation. Beware of agencies that claim they can help you get rid of your debt in 15 minutes or less. These types of agencies may be trying to push you into their program without providing the full benefits of a credit counseling session.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question