How long will it take to pay off my debts?
On your own it may take ten or more years to pay off average debt amounts when making only minimum payments. CCCS of Rochester can devise a debt management plan to significantly reduce or eliminate most unsecured debt within three to five years.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
Ask a Question