I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
Yes, creditors will respect the fact that you've taken responsibility early and are attempting to resolve the problem before it becomes a major concern. In fact, catching the problem early can prevent further harm to your credit rating.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
Ask a Question