What is a Credit Counseling Session?
A Credit Counseling Session is an overview of your total financial situation. It can be done on the telephone or in person. During this session, a certified counselor will review all of you income, expenses and debts. At the conclusion of this comprehensive session, the credit counselor will make recommendations to help you get back on track financially (one of which may be a debt management program).
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Where can I find employment opportunities on your website?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question