What is a Debt Management Program?
A Debt Management Program is a payment plan between you, CCCS of Rochester, and your unsecured creditors. In this plan, creditors agree to offer special concessions to help you get out of debt. These concessions may include reducing your interest rates and stopping late and over-limit fees. This plan can reduce the months or years of repayment.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question