Will a Debt Management program hurt my credit score?
When you are initially enrolled into the program, the creditors can close the accounts. This can cause a slight decline. However, as you make consistent on time Debt Management Plan payments, each creditor on the plan will update the credit report each month. This can cause a positive effect over the course of the program as you pay down the debt.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
Ask a Question