How much do your services cost and how long does it take to establish a debt management program?
We offer a free 1 hour consultation with one of our credit counselors to determine the best course of action. If we set up a repayment program for the customer (a Debt Management Plan) the cost is $25.00 one-time set up fee, and monthly fee of $40.00 (max). If customer is only paying 1 credit card, or has low balances we can charge a lower monthly fee.
A program could start in a few weeks. It depends on the due dates of the accounts that will be on the plan.
I hope this information is helpful. Please call 585-546-3440 if you have additional questions.
CCCS of Rochester
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Why should I come to CCCS of Rochester for help?
- Does the Debt Management program reduce the overall balance due to the creditors?
- I'm only a little behind on my bills, can you still help me?
- What is the difference between a settlement and a Debt Management program?
Ask a Question